Home › Forums › Valdig.eu website › Digital VALDIG General Assembly 1st September 2020
- This topic is empty.
21 August 2020 at 10h05 #2497Andrea De GottardiParticipant
Please find below the announcement of the VALDIG General Assembly that will be held on Zoom next 1st September 2020 on the address https://unibe-ch.zoom.us/j/92754227511.
As you will see, there are some very interesting topics to discuss in view of the future activities of VALDIG and we are very much looking forward to your participation. We have opted for this digital mode and this time point to facilitate the participation of as many of us as possible.
VALDIG Digital General Assembly,
Tuesday 1st September 2020, on Zoom, 18.00 CET
1) Welcome and introduction (Andrea De Gottardi)
2) Steering committee composition (Andrea De Gottardi)
– Andrea De Gottardi (chair, until 2021)
– Pierre Emmanuel Rautou (secretary until 2021 ev +2, then chair)
– Virginia Hernandez-Gea (vice-secretary until 2021 ev +2, then secretary)
– Valérie Paradis until 2022 (ev +2)
– Laure Elkrief until 2022 (ev +2)
– Filipe Nery until 2022 (ev +2)
– Marco Senzolo until 2021 (ev +2)
– Sarwa Murad until 2021(ev +2)
– Akash Sukla until 2021 (ev +2) (will take over the content management of http://www.valdig.eu)
– Aurélie Plessier (ERN liaison)
3) Finances (Pierre-Emmanuel Rautou)
4) VALDIG publications
– Luis Téllez, J Hepatol. 2020 Apr;72(4):702-710. Prevalence, features and predictive factors of liver nodules in Fontan surgery patients: The VALDIG Fonliver prospective cohort
– Anna Baiges, Hepatology. 2020 Feb;71(2):658-669. Congenital Extrahepatic Portosystemic Shunts (Abernethy Malformation): An International Observational Study
– Laure Elkrief, Abdominal Surgery in Patients With Idiopathic Noncirrhotic Portal Hypertension: A Multicenter Retrospective Study. Hepatology. 2019 Sep;70(3):911-924.
5) Updates about ongoing/planned studies
– VALDIG Database (Andrea De Gottardi)
– Medically assisted reproduction in women with vascular liver diseases (Audrey Payancé)
– PNH and splanchnic vein thrombosis (Aurélie Plessier)
– Percutaneous Portal Vein Recanalization using Self-Expandable Nitinol Stents in Patients with Non-cirrhotic Non-tumoral Portal Vein Occlusion (Pierre Deltenre)
– Abdominal surgery in patients with portal cavernoma: a case-control study (Laure Elkrief)
6) VALDIG training activities and collaboration with EASL (Filipe Nery)
7) Financial support and donations for VALDIG (Andrea De Gottardi)
With kindest regards
Andrea and Pierre-Emmanuel an behalf of the Steering Committee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.