VALDIG is now calling for applications for 3 new members to join the Steering Committee. The members of the Steering Committee are appointed for a two (2) year term, which may be extended once for an additional two year subsequent term (a maximum of 4 years).
• The candidate must be a VALDIG member when applying
• Candidates with interest and experience in social media or in fund raising will be particularly welcome
• Candidates from other specialties than hepatology are welcome
• To maintain geographical diversity, professionals working in the following countries will receive lower priority: France, Italy, Portugal, Switzerland, Spain, The Netherlands
• Candidates who previously applied and were not selected can apply again
The call is open from 13 May to 31 May (23:59 CET).
Your application should include:
• a letter of motivation and your aspirations for joining the VALDIG Steering Committee
• an updated CV (including a list of your best publications, h-index (Scopus), and grant income, as applicable) (max 3 pages)
• All submitted applications will be reviewed by VALDIG steering committee.
• The successful candidate will be presented to the VALDIG General Assembly in June 2023.