the problem with transplant is that she “only” has abdominal distension and probable gut oedema. She has no ascites etc-and well preserved liver function.
re frequent recurrence-I can only imagine that when we dilate, the IVC “un-twists” a bit, and after dilatation it gradually returns back to predilatation state.
- Joint Webinar: Liver Transplantation and Vascular Liver Disorders – 3th October 2023
- Minutes of VALDIG general assembly meeting June 23 2023
- Minutes of VALDIG general assembly meeting July 5 2022
- VALDIG-EASL-ERN Webinar 14th June 2022 – 17h CEST
- Webinar chaired by Andrea Mancuso on portal vein thrombosis in cirrhosis
No comments to show.