the stenosis is between the tips and the right atrium-it is a maximum of 2cm. Any stent will then end up with the free end in the atrium, plus could also impinge on the TIPS stent. I have an inherent worry about metal stents in benign disease anyway tho there are short large diameter stents available. PLus, she is relatively young, and I am also concerned about complicating the transplant issue with an embedded IVC stent in say 5 years time….
Its not easy!(not sure if there is a way we can share some of the images-the NHS firewall is relatively robust, unlike our politicians!
- Joint Webinar: Liver Transplantation and Vascular Liver Disorders – 3th October 2023
- Minutes of VALDIG general assembly meeting June 23 2023
- Minutes of VALDIG general assembly meeting July 5 2022
- VALDIG-EASL-ERN Webinar 14th June 2022 – 17h CEST
- Webinar chaired by Andrea Mancuso on portal vein thrombosis in cirrhosis
No comments to show.